Zahoor Ahmed Achakzai
BUITEMS | Dec 2022 B.S. in Computer Science CGPA 3.7
I solve problems in creative ways, and through my past learning period I have learned the importance of applying different strategies(both classical and modern) to address different scenarios. I like to take the challenges outside the learning square and think about them in practical ways. Online learning platforms like Coursera and Udemy have been my true learning partners with my regular courses. Communication skill is an art that I believe every one should try to adapt and for that I have been an English debater from my schooldays and still polish the skill from time to time.
Computer science is a field for the society and I am planning to do everything possible to bring a positive change in every possible way for the betterment of people and to empower them through technology.
Projects and Experience
- Seventick Assistant: A modern Chatbot – –
- LED distance indicator – –
- System Analyst – June 2020- April 2022 | Kasi Builders Limited, Quetta
- Content Writer – May 2022 | Association for Computing Machinery
- Content Writer – December 2022 | Voice of Balochistan
- Attended workshop on Undergrad Education in Pakistan 20-24 June, 2022 | BUITEMS
- Represented BUITEMS in Google Hashcode competition, 2022.
- Represented BUITEMS in Inter-University Essay competition, organized by NAB, Balochistan – November 2022
- Volunteer and Presenter in Quetta Literary Festival – June 2022 | BUITEMS
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- MS EXCEL for Data Analysis
- WordPress and Wix
- Assembly Language
Natural Language Processing (NLP), speech processing, information retrieval, machine translation,object recognition, deep learning, cognitive modelling of language acquisition and processing, query processing and optimization, web data management, semantic web, data analysis, video and image query processing systems.